A talk with Polienne.

Nov 2, 2015

http://www.creatorsofdesire.com/polienne/welkom-herfst-en-nu-officieel/

Being one of the leading ladies of Belgian blogland (and beyond) some of you may already be familiar with Paulien Riemis a.k.a Polienne, one of the three Creators of Desire-bloggers. Combining a daytime job with modeling ànd blogging, she sure as hell is a busy bee - which might not make her the most suitable guest here at #idle.

But, since she does know the importance of comfort dressing like no other and happens to be a fan of granny nights, I decided to make an exception.


What is the colour of your sheets?
Light grey (in a soft jersey material: feels like you’re sleeping in a giant pair of sweatpants!)

What travel destination is on the top of your bucket list?
Asia! I’ve been to Taiwan, Thailand and the Philippines before but I’d love to visit Malaysia and Vietnam.

What is your favourite comfort food?
Chili Con Carne, French fries or a huge bowl of quinoa with chicken and veggies.

You're a busy woman. What is your favourite way to relax and de-stress?
Drink coffee with my girlfriends and watch bad reality tv together!

What is the one beauty product you can't live without?
I’m currently hooked on my new Chanel CC-cream…

Coffee or tea?
That’s a difficult one. I love a good flat white coffee, but my green tea is important to me as well.

What would you do with your life is money wasn't an issue?
I would probably travel the world and visit as many different music festivals as possible. Also: get me some well-located holiday homes!

If you'd have to choose one outfit that you'd have to live in for the rest of the year, what would it be?
A huge mohair knit with a pair of leather pants and my black Nike Free Runs.



Image via Creators of Desire.